SUPERTEC MACHINERY, INC. the parent company of SUPERTEC USA, which was founded in 1954.
Originally founded as a bicycle, motorcycle and automotive parts manufacturer they transitioned into a machine tool builder in 1966. Today, Supertec Machinery has become one of Taiwan’s top machine tool builders, specializing in Centerless, Cylindrical, and Surface Grinding Machines.
- 2020 introduced Double disc grinder and Mini Genie CNC cylindrical grinder
Double disc grinder
Mini Genie 2520CNC
- 2019 introduced EGM-450CNC ID/OG grinder
- 2018 introduced EGM-350CNC ID/OD grinder
- 2017 introduced CNC JIG grinders and Vertical grinders
- 2017 opened a second warehouse & showroom in Paramount CA.
CNC Vertical Grinder
- 2016 introduced EASY series 2 & 3 axis CNC surface grinders
- 2015 introduced large capacity CNC cylindrical (Roll) grinders
- 2015 introduced Powermaster PMG series of turret style CNC ID/OD grinders
- 2014 introduced 42” OA over arm type surface grinders
- 2014 introduced EGI-150CNC ID grinder
- 2013 introduced Master 2 & 3 axis CNC surface grinders
- 2013 introduced DW-618CXII slicer surface grinder
- introduced SG series of price competitive surface grinders
- 2009 introduced Grindmaster ID/OD grinders
- 2008 introduced Rotary type surface grinders and CNC centerless grinders
- 2007 introduced Double column type surface grinders
- 2006 introduced 32” size column type surface grinders
- 2006 introduced “NC” cylindrical grinders with a ballscrew, AC servo motor and PLC control.
- 2002 introduced 24” column type and large double column type surface grinders
- 2001 introduced high precision Planotec model surface grinders
- 1998 introduced the first PC based (CII) conv., shop floor language, cylindrical grinder.
- 1998 introduced STP-618 manual, 2 axis and 3 axis automatic surface grinders.
- 1998 introduced CNC anglehead cylindrical grinder to the US market.
- SUPERTEC USA has exhibited at IMTS in the Grinding Pavilion every year since 1998
- Approximately $5,000,000 in machine tool inventory and $500,000 in parts and accessories inventory are stocked in Paramount CA.
- Sales and service is also supported thru a machinery dealer network of over 150 dealers in the USA, Canada and Mexico as well as South America.
- Applications support, time studies, and test grinds are available from the Paramount CA facility.
- Multiple factory trained service technicians with over 70 years’ experience are on hand to support customers with in field and phone support.
- The factory trained sales staff with over 80 years’ experience supports customers from Paramount CA
- The Paramount CA office supports customers in both North and South America.
- SUPERTEC USA was founded in 1997 with the opening of our sales and service facility in Paramount California.
Company Personnel Outside